Can Someone Help Me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Can Someone Help Me?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cutekiddo
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi.. I’m just new to this site. I really need guidance for the problem that i’m facing right now. It’s related with my love relationship.
      My boyfriend has close female friend and i know she has deep feeling for him. She doesn’t know about our relationship (it’s complicated reason why we hide our relationship to others). She told me that she has love relationship with him. When i asked my boyfriend about this, he admitted that they are close each other,bu he said that there is no love relationship between them. I feel that he can be trusted,but somehow it hurts me everytime i see them together even he explained and convinced me that no love relationship between them. Can you tell me how he truly feels about me and our relationship. The first problem, i still can’t handle it and here it comes another problem related with my love life. Can you please help me on this? My dob is 22 august 1985 and his dob is 25 march 1983 (if it might help).

Thank you very much for your help and i really need that.

Best regards

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Sorry, but this guy seems to be playing games. First of all you are expected to keep your relationship with him under wraps. Secondly his female friend is telling you that she does have a relationship with him, which he denies. How much do you really know about him? You deserve happiness with someone who does not make your life so complicated. I sense that there is someone else out there who really cares for you. If you are open to this you could end up with someone who truly loves you.

Best wishes,

cutekiddo
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thanks for your reply. Do you think he’s just playing games? Because it’s been more than 1 year i have relationship with him and my feeling is getting deeper for him.
          You mentioned that there is somene else out there who has feeling. Can you let me know how he is and do i know him?
          Your guidance is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

If the guy you are with now won’t let you make your relationship public, it is because there is something that he feels he should hide. The other guy might be someone who you know of and just don’t know personally. He is liking you from afar. He considers you to be unavailable at this point.

Best wishes,

cutekiddo
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Can you let me know why he should hide our relationship? Because this hurts me a lot especially because my feeling is getting deeper. Does he has any feeling for me evena little bit? Thank you for your help.

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

He obviously cares for you and wants to keep seeing you — but unfortunately it doesn’t seem that you are the only lady he is seeing– he feels the need to hide your relationship so others will not know that he is seeing you. You might want to ask yourself if this is really what you want for the long term? You do have the opportunity for true happiness, but it might not be with him.

Best wishes,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.