Can someone do me an intuitive reading? Please?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Can someone do me an intuitive reading? Please?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • ★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Im 18 years old and Im just very curious with my future. Anyone who wants to do it, thankyou so much 🙂

popypop
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 16
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 18.00

Sure. I’m seeing a very tanned slender guy next to you. He would like to be your bf. He’s a very nice guy and will be wealthy later inife and will treat you very well. If you smile and try to be interested in his life it will be the best thing that has ever happened to both of you. I’m getting the letter “m”. I also see that 20 year old you will have an important decision to make. One way will be a happy life and the other not so good. The clue is alcohol. Avoid it. I see a pet that loves you very much. Its a white dog. I am not sure if its crossed over but it is always by your side. Always give it a goodnight. I feel that you have a true gift for healing that should be practiced every day with a white candle (ooh do me!) By lighting the candle and focusing the light in a stream to the person being healed. You may also heal relationships using a blue candle. (Lol ooh do me) you have quite a gift. Healing is difficult for me. I see a red ribbon on the doggie? Also using a red ribbon for your prayers will help you to manifest them quicker. Tie a knot in a really long ribbon every time you say a prayer. Write them down in a diary as you go. When they happen, untie the knot with a thank you to god and your abilities will start to amaze you. You are good around flowers they grow beautifully around your energy. Please say a prayer for me to have my ex “b” back you have true spiritual strength naturally. A semi vegetarian diet will help you feel better. Meat is very “heavy” for you. Just doing your reading has uplifted me! You have a very happy vibe to your aura! May I suggest reading up on fairies? I feel they (if you want to call them fairies I call them little angels) are surrounding you (the flower thing). Keep grounded though and make sure you send your energies back to earth. Hatha yoga is coming through especially the toe touch. Blessings on you lil one you are on the right path!

Anonymous
          • New Participant
          • ★
          • Topic Author

Hi, thankyou so much for the positive reading, I really appreciate your kindness 🙂
          If it doesn’t bother you, can I ask more question? Like when will I meet him and where … because soon I’m gonna move to another country for my studies and everything seems very mysterious. Once again thank you for your response and guidance!

popypop
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 16
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 18.00

Also be aware that even professional psychics can also be wrong sometimes so the name might not begin with “m” but I am pretty darned shucks good. I have done readings where it seems I was wrong but I wasn’t in the end. I have also done readings where it may not have been the truth but it was what they needed to hear for the best situation to evolve. Watch out for when you are 20. I wouldn’t touch alcohol until you are 21. I am feeling something very tragic around you and drinking in your 20th year.

Anonymous
              • New Participant
              • ★
              • Topic Author

Infact, I will move to Taiwan for my study and I hope everything will be far from alcohol 🙂
              Also, I just wanna discuss it to you… before I decided to go to Taiwan, I used to want to go to school in Singapore and I got some tarot reading bcs I wasn’t so sure about my choice. The tarot reading result came out that I will marry a guy whos born in the same city as I am and also he has a family/relation that lives in Hongkong. Who is he? Does changing the country will change my fate?

Anonymous
                • New Participant
                • ★
                • Topic Author

Bte, i was just re-reading your answer, what is reading on fairies?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.