Can I win her over?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Can I win her over?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by jwalk415.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

Hello, I’m new here and would greatly appreciate any advice I can get about something that has been troubling me for a while.  I have strong romantic feelings for a colleague even though she recently told me she only sees me as a friend.  I maintain some hope that I can win her over, romantically but the odds do seem against me. I like having her as a friend but I feel a deep longing for her to at least give me a chance. I’m in despair each day that goes by without her changing her mind about me.  I don’t know if I’m wasting my time. Please advise. I’m so lost. Thank you.

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

jwalk415,
        Have you been spying on her,like watching her very movement etc.she recognise that ,have you been refusing doing that??she does not like dishonesty,you need to be truthful with her,even if your to tell her your honest feelings about her.
        The cards telling you that the only way change situation ,or shift from its stuck state,is the change attitude and being straightforward,hope this helps
        Rose

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 16
          • Replies: 23
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 40.00

Hello rose123, I just wanted to thank you again for your advice. I’m not sure if you received my previous reply since it doesn’t show up in this thread. In that reply, I stated that I do not spy on her physically but I do visit her social media profiles quite regularly. Then again, I’m friends with her on social media. With that said, I will change my attitude and give her more space in our friendship. I only hope she recognizes that and sees me for who I truly am, enough to give me a chance. I have true feelings for her and wish she can at least give me a chance to date her at some point in the future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.