Can feel energy from an envelope??

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Can feel energy from an envelope??

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by JenniferY.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JenniferY
    Lesson 7
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

The man I have been (was) dating had a short stay in county jail. He is a beautiful soul but his decision making skills are not so great?He sent me two letters while he was there. I had put them into a box that is beside my bed after reading them. A week or so later I thought about them and wanted to read them again, when I open the box I picked up one letter and I felt what I can only describe as a current of energy running through my body when I touch the envelope. I have some problems with neuropathy so at any given moment any part of my body could be tingling so I didn’t think much about it I had put them into a box that is beside my bed after reading them. A week or so later I thought about them and wanted to read them again, when I open the box I picked up one letter and I felt what I can only describe as a current of energy running through my body when I touch the envelope. I have some problems with neuropathy so at any given moment any part of my body could be tingling so I didn’t think much about it! I grab the other envelope and sat down in my bed to read them. When I picked them up again I felt the same sensation, but only with one of the letters. The envelopes and paper were exactly the same, the same numbers of pages, one, and each of them. The papers were folded the same there was no way to feel the envelopes and feel anything differently. But I could put the envelopes behind my back or in a box and mix them up and every time I know which one it is just by the way it makes my body feel. How is this possible? What wiukd possibly cause this? It is months later and I can still feel the energy coming from that envelope!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.