broken

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Heidi0502.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Heidi0502
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I just want to know where my love life is headed. I like someone but it’s been 2 years since my last relationship which was physically and mentally abusive. I want to find someone but don’t know if this man is genuine or using me. Please please help.

Anonymous
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 3
        • New Participant

Hiya your love comes when you are not looking . Regards to the male your talking about don’t doubt yourself you know the answer masks start to slip . X

Heidi0502
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

It’s been 2 years. Let me say that again. 2 YEARS. I’m so lonely.the man in question isn’t really in question anymore. It’s been 2 weeks today since contact and honestly, the silence is deafening. So I get it. But when will it be MY TURN to have the love that I deserve from someone? I wasent looking for the last year and a half, just the last 6 months I’ve been really lonely. But all I’ve met are men with commitment issues or “I’m too busy”. I do like this guy. He makes me feel amazing when we are together, but miserable when we part bc I know it’ll be a long time until I hear from him. Which let’s be honest, that isn’t the type of guy I want in my life. But I’ve been patient. And I’m starting to really doubt that I will ever find anyone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.