Broken, Lost and Confused With Questions and Guidance.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Broken, Lost and Confused With Questions and Guidance.

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by loveangel811.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

loveangel811
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Hello to everyone… My name is brianna my birthday is august 11th, 1990… Me and my childs father (hampton, d.o.b september 2nd, 1989) are not together and haven’t been for a while, just a little over a year… He’s now dealing with a young girl (aliyah d.o.b january 24th, 1997) i don’t know how serious their relationship is… I sometimes get a bad vibe about her.. I still have strong feelings about him.. I just wonder if he still cares about me? Is he happy with this girl? Does he love her? Are we meant to be together? And the biggest question of all, or the real question is is there anything i can do to better a chance of us getting back together?

maureen
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

This is what i get. You had difficulties with this person which you are overlooking. It is time to get out in the world and pursue new opportunities to meet people. You need to change within and become open to new liasons. You need to open up to people again and come out of your shell. I feel that this person may have a new respect for you if you can do this. You need to see him in a different light and become an independent person quit telling yourself that you cant live without him. You have to see yourself as valuable and not as a victim.

Dale
        Keymaster
        Teacher
          • United States
            Credits: 823.00

I getting that he is with her because he can get away with more. She doesn’t hold him accountable when he is slack and selfish. There is more hero worship happening, which he likes. I also see a push towards him being some type of manager, maybe even owning a small business. Has he ever talked about this? I do get that you can be a little scolding and critical at times, which didn’t help you situation with him. Although, it’s tough not to react this way when someone isn’t being fair. If he does come back, it will be a while. I’m getting a sense he is in selfish mode right now. Once the fun wears off, there about 70 percent chance he will come back. But that’s down the road a bit. For now, it might help to get your mind off of him so much, and instead, get it on where you are going in life. What about your career, personal freedom, having fun? I get a pull towards something medical with you – either counseling or nursing. Let me know what you think and if you have any other questions.

- Dale Sellers

loveangel811
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you for responding, i greatly appreciate it. Yes i can definitely be a bit scolding and critical… My attitude and patience is definitely something i need to work on.. He currently works at a restaurant in which he asked me to apply for because they were still hiring, but i don’t know if that’s a good idea.. Its convenient because it’s down the street from me but i never finished the app. He loves cars and installing speakers, amps, radios etc. When we first started out he always talked about wanting his very own shop… So maybe that’s what it is you picked up.. As far as my career im a rma but have yet to find a job in that field unfortunately, but i’m scheduled to take a test on the 24th of this month for a different job (hopefully that works out) i also have my own little business where i customize shirts, make tutus, hair bows etc, i love to draw.. But on the money with the medical career.. I’ve started going out, the other day i bagged up some old items that represent him (shirts, hoodie), and threw them out.. He constantly thinks i have a new guy and just won’t admit to it… However in moving forward i know that our relationship started off on the wrong foot and throughout we both have our faults (i will own up to being partly responsible) but i don’t understand or know the real reason for us falling apart.. I feel like i receive false reasons and sometimes he just seems sad and i don’t understand why.

maureen
              Participant
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 2
                • Replies: 6
                • New Participant
                Credits: 3.00

Sometimes there are no logical reasons for emotions.emotions are devoid of rhyme or reason. You have to tell yourself ….it just happened. Your intellect knows what is going on but your emotions are not allowing you to release emotionally from him. You can live without him!you can not make someone come back to you. You have to let them be free to see their own path. Quit beating yourself up for your part. If it is right it just flows even with your faults. He probably doesn’t even know really why he doesn’t feel the same anymore. See yourself as a valuable ,independent human being with much to offer this world.

loveangel811
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

I’m not sure if I responded correctly but thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to reply ? It was and still is greatly appreciated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.