Borderline personality disorder

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Borderline personality disorder

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Julzagem.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Julzagem
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Please when will my mother and step father a knowledge what they’ve done to me and why I am the way I am..I can’t take their silence and denial anymore,and I feel stuck in limbo..I need to walk away,but they want to see my kids,.. I’ve had a meltdown Xmas eve and left my kids( I was so desperate to get away),they are still at my parents..I’m hurting so bad,and so depressed and scared I’m going to do something compulsively reckless..I just want a normal life but fear my kids and I will never have one with my BPD,my sons autism,my feelings of failure etc..I’m scared my life is over and I’ll loose my kids.

Julzagem
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

Please when will my mother and step father a knowledge what they’ve done to me and why I am the way I am..I can’t take their silence and denial anymore,and I feel stuck in limbo..I need to walk away,but they want to see my kids,.. I’ve had a meltdown Xmas eve and left my kids( I was so desperate to get away),they are still at my parents..I’m hurting so bad,and so depressed and scared I’m going to do something compulsively reckless..I just want a normal life but fear my kids and I will never have one with my BPD,my sons autism,my feelings of failure etc..I’m scared my life is over and I’ll loose my kids.

Julzagem
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

PS..my dob is 11 June 1971,think at 3am,not sure

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

Sounds like you have a lot of issues going on right now. My first suggestion is to try to get you mind off of your problems, and instead, get your mind on what you need to do to make some serious changes in your life. I’m thinking the personal growth section of the bookstore or library is a good place for you right now. Start working on yourself.

I don’t psychically see enough of this happening right now. You can’t control and fix everything happening in your life, but you can control how you react to it, how you experience it. Once you get yourself calmed down and centered, then you can start making some decisions about what you need to do.

Julzagem
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you so much,my kids come back tomorrow thank God, and your right..trying to sort myself out, I’ve been trying to numb my pain with alcohol etc since Xmas home Alone with my thoughts..I’m realising now that I can’t wallow in my misery any longer and need to step up for my kids.. I just want my inner child healed badly and I’m going to seek out the right therapy for that somehow..thank you so much for being there,I really appreciate it xox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.