Back to school

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Back to school

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by kitana57.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi there,

I was just wondering about a few things if I may please:
      1.)The first is when will I be able to go back to school (more less by which means will I be able to afford to go back)?
      2.) Will I ever graduate?

Thank you for your time and consideration:)

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

Here is a philosophy to ponder: Many people think that psychic stuff is only about looking into the future to see what will happen to us.
        Most of the time, what happens in the future is up to us, not some force or entity up in the sky.
        So rather than pondering what will happen to us in the future, maybe we are better off pondering what we need to do to create the future that we want. Maybe psychic ability is truly helpful at diagnosing what is currently happening so we can make better choices.

So, here are some things I am seeing about your situation:

I keep seeing you hit this state where your energy is down and you don’t take action.
        It seems like it occurs more than being in a productive state.
        Too many lethargic activities and not enough action.
        I keep seeing you doing something with your hands. Don’t know if it’s computer stuff or texting, but it feels like a time sucker.
        You have all these things that need to be done, but instead you talk yourself into thinking that you can’t do anything else.

Hate to say it, but I don’t think your situation is anybody else’s fought.
        The good news is that if you get ore focused, and get yourself doing things that will get you somewhere, you have a good chance of getting what you want.
        But if you aren’t careful, at the rate your going, weeks could turn into months and months into years.

I keep getting psychic pictures of a woman, maybe a business owner around you, that could serve as a good mentor and maybe help you get your income up to where you can afford to do what you want.
        I sense this person might be able to help you with school or maybe even get you into a better situation that school could provide.
        If you encounter this person, it might be wise to take advantage of the opportunity presented.
        Although, it may challenge you to be more focused, less of an excuse maker, more organized, and may challenge you to focus on the things to do that matter, rather than getting caught up in the little details that are more time wasters.

The primary point I am am trying to make is take a look at your life.
        If what you are doing is going to work, keep doing it. If not, change it.
        If you don’t know how to change it, get help.
        As far as when you will graduate, the ball is in your hands.
        I kept seeing something medical related, but also think some type of recruiter, sales could be better for you.
        I’ve said enough for now. Not trying to be hard on you, just trying to help.

kitana57
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 15
          • Replies: 53
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Hi Spiritual Vortex,
          Yeah, what you said is true, but I never blamed anyone for my mistakes lol I do take responsibility for that fully. As for asking for help I really have a hard time with that one because I don’t know honestly who could help me out from time to time when I really need it because the truth is I am a better giver than I am a receiver of help (that is why I come here sometimes because I get assistance without the judgement). Besides I am surrounded by to many negative influences around me so I have to keep my trust guard up for now. I think alot of my situation and circumstance comes out of fear both of success and failure it is a bad pattern that I do recognize in myself, but lately I am just feeling like this is a life long struggle. I go through these negative cycles not very much now of days, but when they do hit my productivity is down and I do use the computer as a temporary distraction (not the best idea, but it helps keep the stress down). I know excuses, excuses, but I do give it the old college try every now and again. It’s not harsh the truth is the truth there is just no getting around it lol. I do thank you very much for taking the time to respond I know your answer is spot on it is just going to take me some time to process that’s all.

Thanks again:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.