Baby’s Gender

Main LifeLeap Cafรฉ Free Psychic Questions Baby’s Gender

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

LSFerreira
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 19
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi All,

I’m currently 8 weeks pregnant and am dying to know the baby’s gender. Does anyone have an inkling? I am eager to start making baby boy or baby girl stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

So glad that your pregnancy is going well and that you are so happy! Whichever gender the baby is, it will be very much loved.

You might need to wait until the point in your pregnancy where the sonogram can reveal the gender. You will know soon!

Take care!
        ๐Ÿ™‚

LSFerreira
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…
          • Topic Author

Thanks Kathy.

Everything had been going well up until yesterday. I started having a strange pain in my lower abdomen which I’ve had off and on throughout yesterday and today, with no spotting thankfully. I saw a new doctor today because mine is on vacation. This new doctor was amazing. Where as my doctor wasn’t very informative, this new doctor was very attentive and willing to aggressively address my high risk issues. He explained what the cause of the pain could be but also scheduled me for a sonogram and cervical measurement tomorrow and will address the results on Friday. He said that he would be willing to place the cervical stitches on Friday if need be and will wait another couple of weeks if I don’t need them right away. I am confident that this is the doctor who will help me reach full term ๐Ÿ™‚

LSFerreira
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…
            • Topic Author

P.S. Most of my family is under the impression that I’m having a boy ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More ยป
              • Super Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

It seems to be a twist of good fortune that you found this new doctor! There is so much that can be done medically now for high risk pregnancies.

You might be the best one to have insight into what the baby’s gender is. What do you sense about this little person? You should be able to have the gender determined at about the 16 week mark.

In any event please let us know! Sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

Take care!
              ๐Ÿ™‚

LSFerreira
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…
                • Topic Author

Having a GIRL!!!!!!!! We are elated! I am 26 weeks along and things are going great. I feel her wiggle and kick and she responds to her daddy’s voice now ๐Ÿ™‚ BEYOND THRILLED!

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More ยป
                  • Super Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Congratulations!

This little girl can already sense how much she is wanted and loved! She is already bringing so much joy to your family. Her welfare will be your most meaningful purpose in life. So very happy for you!

LSFerreira
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…
                    • Topic Author

She truly is wanted and very much loved. We are so excited to having her here. Our entire, extended family is looking forward to her arrival. My only concern is my husband’s sister (his only sibling) she and I have never gotten along because of trouble she started during the time of our wedding. I need advice about her. She tells others that she wants a relationship with me but still bad mouths me in the same breath. Now with the baby on the way, I really want to keep my daughter out of it. My husband’s sister is terrible to her own children and I don’t want her to be that way with mine. I have given her many chances and still our relationship is cordial at best. We only see each other during family functions and barely speak to each other. I feel terrible that things have gotten to this point, but I do not want to have much to do with her if she continues to speak badly of me to other family. I am not the only one she bad mouths, hardly anyone in the family speaks to her because of the venom she spews. She had done some awful things and has caused much unneeded turmoil within the family and we have all had enough. What do you think I should do.

KathyN
                    Participant
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More ยป
                      • Super Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

You might want to keep doing what you have been– that means being cordial to your sister-in-law but not becoming involved in her activities. Don’t let her attitude bring you down because she does this to others in the family. It is difficult and she has hurt you. The sense I am getting about her is that she would like to create friction among others in the family. In turn she wants everyone to like her. There seems to be something that is not fulfilled in her own life.

Your main focus right now is preparing for the arrival of your wonderful little girl– You will protect her from anyone who doesn’t have her best interest at heart. So you may never want to select your sister-in-law as a babysitter– You will not allow any negative influences on your little girl.

Take care!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.