Automatic drawing

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Soulsearcher58
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Ok so one day I just started drawing and it turned into something. Well as I kept drawin, mind you I have never been able to draw in my life, but I was starting to connect my drawing with what’s been on the news. The first time I really noticed, a friend of mine who lives in japan, got a hold of me, and wanted to come visit, and I hadn’t talked to her since we graduated. I had drew a picture of her 2 days before her call! Then my cousin had a motorcycle wreck where his wife got killed, I drew the picture of it the night before bout the same time it happened. It’s just all new for me because I never knew I had this gift until very recently and I’m 45. That’s about it I guess I just wanted to see what everybody thinks lol

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Automatic drawing can be intense and accurate. I’ve played around with it before. I guess the big question is how can you use this to help others? Or, how can you use it in some productive way? Try to find a way you can put it to use, if you haven’t already!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.