At a Loss

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MsChiChi.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello,

i’m a new member and i have been dealing with a situation for awhile now. I have been single for 2 years and have gone through a few “relationships” that have not turned out. Is there an end in the near future? And if so, how will i know her?

Thanks.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Draven,
        welcome to the forums!
        If you look to meet new people while attending events that interest you, or perhaps look into doing some volunteer work, these are good places to find people who share your interests. You will find someone– and you might want to think about how compatible you might be for the long term before you become too involved.
        Best wishes,

MsChiChi
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

Just to add to kathy’s, i usually ask myself the same question: how will i know who she is, but the truth is, you’ll know. The process is different for everyone, but you must learn to let go of what you think you know and simply be sincere and open. And most of all, keep a positive mind, it is amazing what the mind can block us from, because we re-enforce any negative thoughts we have and this whether we know it or not, dulls our world, shrinks it, but why not be positive, and get more results, twice fold and positive in that aspect. You will find someone, but make sure you don’t rush it, or jump in too quickly. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.