Anyone help me with whole body and soul and heart healing please I beg you

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Anyone help me with whole body and soul and heart healing please I beg you

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Lisarose.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ilovekrue9
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

I feel broken and beaten down. Need some healing. Single mother. Left abused spouse. I feel negative energy every where. Need to heal my broken heart.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

I am not a remote healer but I sense you hear his voice in your head. He called you stupid and the B word. Your self esteem is suffering but I sense you are strong and amazing.Put positive affirmations around your house and read them when you go past.

kamwilson99
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          Credits: 10.00

Sage works wonders. I hope you get the help you are seeking. Bless ?

Lisarose
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 26
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 36.00

It is fine to be negative – don’t resist it, as it is a vital part to healing. You can’t just switch from a negative mindset straight to positive. From your sorrow, eventually you will feel anger (this will start soon if it hasn’t already) and this is normal – it means you are healing. Express these emotions – you need to integrate them.

Then, it will feel natural to be more positive about your life – if you commit to healing, your life will get better, and I see a partner coming into your life when you are ready. Your child will grow normally – you are in this stage to learn from it.

Remember that your internal world is mirrored – this means that as you naturally leave the rock bottom which you are currently at, your reality will also improve.

Don’t resist these negative emotions – I know it’s hard, and they feel invincible, but they are only asking you to be present with them.

Do this work of being completely present with your emotions, accepting them for what they are, and your life will improve sooo rapidly.

I will send healing too (and to your child – an intelligent soul I am sensing), but you must be at a receiving energy in order for it to be compatible with your energy field.

Please ask me further questions if you need to – I am here for you.

Much love
            Lisa XX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.