Any Psychic Help Would Be Appreciated

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Any Psychic Help Would Be Appreciated

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lmf0403
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

This is kind of a two-fold question, and i’m hoping you can provide some guidance. I am still quite a bit stuck on an ex who i had the “soulmate” connection with. I’m not sure if we will get back together (and if so, how and when as we live in different cities and aren’t communicating) or if i should totally break free and move on (and if so, how to do that since i’m still in this “stuck” position).

Another question is part of my attempt to move on and date other people. I met a man who i was attracted to and had a lot in common with. We had a nice night out with a few of our mutual friends and he asked me out. However, he has not called since then and although there have been a few texts between us, there hasn’t been any indication on his end that he is pursuing a date with me despite the fact that he did ask me out. I’m wondering if he will eventually get up the nerve to make the date official or what is going on there since i think it is odd to even bother asking a person out if you don’t want to go out with them. I think it would be nice to get to know him and maybe he could even help me get over the ex.

Any guidance on both issues would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!
        Since you still have feelings and concerns about your ex, is there any way you send him an e-mail or letter through the mail? This wouldn’t put him on the spot and he would have time to decide how he wishes to respond. You might feel better if you could at least keep a friendship alive? As for the new guy, he might have some relationship issues. He indicated that he wanted to take you out, but has not yet made an official date. You might want to treat these scenarios as (2) separate issues. If you can resolve your feelings for your ex, you might be in a better position to move on. The person you eventually move on with might not be this new guy though.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.