Am I just not ready or…?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Am I just not ready or…?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by laura138.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laura138
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have written before about a guy name Mike (07/10/79) that i have been dating. Here’s the thing…I don’t know if I’m not ready for a relationship or it’s just that I won’t ever be ready to have a relationship with him? I’m very busy, working three jobs and trying to get more financially stable. When there have been things that have come up that I should really discuss with Mike, I feel really overwhelmed and don’t want to deal with confronting the issues at all…which makes me feel like I’m not ready for a relationship. I’m also don’t find Mike a physically attractive as I’ve found past boyfriends so that may be part of it but than again I don’t think it is. The Aquarius in me is so confused and scared of this leading to a commitment that I’m not ready for. Please could anyone offer me any insight into my situation?
      Thank You,
      Laura (02/07/82)

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Laura,
        I sense that you might already be feeling that this relationship might not be worth the effort for the long term. You have a lot going on right now. If he isn’t being supportive in certain matters and you don’t want to make an issue of it, then you might be harboring some resentment.

Only you can decide if you want to continue seeing him. If you really need some time to think, then just don’t be available the next time he asks you out. I have the feeling that he won’t get the hint though. I sense that he is satisfied with himself as he is.

May you have a very Happy New Year! Once you have a clearer direction regarding work, etc. things should be easier.
        🙂

CandiceKen
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 79
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 76.00

If you don’t find Mike physically attractive then move on. You have answered your own questions. Let Mike go and find someone who finds him irresistible. He deserves at least that much and don’t rob yourself of the magic of sexual chemistry. Anyone who tells you that that the physical thing is shallow probably is not in a credible position to be advising on relationships. When you are with the right person, you connect on all levels. Don’t underestimate the importance of “chemistry.” As far as being an Aquarius is concerned—An Aquarius can be a desperado unless they are in love or infatuated. When an Aquarius is in love, they will be available for that person 24/7, put up with just about anything that person dishes out and will go to the ends of the earth for that person. Need I say more?

laura138
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 13
            • Replies: 18
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 0.00

Thank you both for your great insight…it was all very helpful 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.