Am I going crazy or has this happened to anyone else?!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Am I going crazy or has this happened to anyone else?!

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by North81.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

North81
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been trying to connect with my guides and angels. At night when I wake in the middle of the night thats when i see one figures when my eyes are closed. Ive never heard voices but i do see what looks like stars and moving figures in white. Last night i swear a load harp playing woke me up and i saw what looked like an angel closer than i have seen yet. I dont know if im imagining things or if this is what you see when you awaken your third eye and start connecting with your angels and guides. If so, how can I start communicating with them? Please help me understand what im seeing.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

You’re definitely not crazy. It sounds like you’re exploring into advanced levels of psychic development. I hope you have a good teacher or spiritual mentor. Going into this type of thing without decent training, by yourself, could prove to be reckless and dangerous. Negative entities can disguise themselves as angels, deceased loved ones, etc, to fool you and influence you negatively, or outright attack you. I decided to get training when I was taken advantage of by dark forces disguising themselves and my deceased grandmother with whom I was very close. Through thorough metaphysical training, I was able to see the truth regarding entities and my deceased loved ones and more importantly control what came into my life and my personal space.

North81
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you for your concern. I pray and ask to be protected by the white light and to raise my vibration. I ask for my angels and guides a protection. And I also surround myself with crystals. I never do anything without reading up on it first, I make sure to pray before bed and before asking to connect with the angelic realm. Ive heard horror stories so i make sure to cover all my bases. Thanks again for the warning.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.