Am I getting scammed?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Am I getting scammed?

• This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Joyce.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Joyce
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

Being chatting with somebody for 6 months now who claims to be a famous actor that I admire so much… we have started a relationship but I’m not sure he is actually who he says he is cuz I have sent money to him to help him out on a situation he is having and I decided to stop sending money but he still chats with me and our relationship continues…do you think I’m getting scammed or is he really who he says he is?

tmlewis7
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 5
        • Replies: 16
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 30.00

Hi Joyce,

You have come to the right place with your concerns.

I am certainly not an expert on scams but my first thought was, if this guy truly is a famous actor I can’t see him having any money issues. That’s not being said from a psychic feeling or intuition. I say that only because pretty much everyone knows that famous actors or actresses make a very large amount of money. Yes there are a few famous actors and actresses that do run into financial trouble but I doubt they are using social media to solve their money issues.

On a more intuition note I have to say I get the impression that you already know what you need. I also feel that this guy may be trying to convince you to send money again. Trust your intuition. To get a clearer picture of things I recommend making an intuitive appointment with Dale. I think he can confirm what you already know. Having validation and insight from Dale or even from some of the other folks here will help.

Trust your intuition and you will know what to do. Please don’t just take what I said as an action plan. I am early in my learning. I would much rather see you get help from more experienced people.

Stay positive and this situation will be worked out.

Cheers

Tamison
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 50
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 42.00

Hi Joyce,
          It sounds like you answered your own question, you quoted: ” I decided to stop sending money but he still chats with me and our relationship continues…do you think I’m getting scammed or is he really who he says he is” ? You’d be amazed at how some of these soft ware developers have trained AI computers to interact with us real people on sites like these.

I agree with tmlewis7 on this, Perhaps your intuitively/psychically picking up on that he’s confused as to who he actually is as well. Have you got to meet this person live and in person or has all of your correspondence been via internet and chat blogs ?

Joyce
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

I have never met in person or spoken to in live but he has continued to chat with me. Says he is stuck in Africa, says his credit card had fell and got stepped on and damaged so he has no money cuz his bank back in California won’t allow him to use his debit card there cuz they don’t know if he is really there and he needs to sign in person but since he is out of the country he cant. When we starting chatting he was in the US and a couple months talking to eachother he told me he was going to Africa to see the orphan children didn’t ask for money then until he was gonna come back then he told me his problem and has been there since November but says since he didn’t tell anybody where he is going.. nobody has wanted to help him because they don’t believe it is him

Joyce
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

We chat on hangouts..so it’s private

Tamison
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Rising Participant
                • ★★★

Me personally , would be wanting to meet this person, but if you are happy with the way your situation is . Yet Id say if your questioning if your being scammed…then perhaps maybe you should do some research. People don’t usually hide behind fake screen names and only interact or socialize on the net in chat rooms for no reason. Could be that he is married or just don’t want to be known or perhaps isn’t whom he claims to be. Either way if you feel strongly enough that you are asking advice and insight from others….I’d say you already have your answer

Joyce
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

We will be meeting as soon as he is out of this situation. He says he will book tickets for me and email them to me…that is one way I will know too..yes he has children and says he has separated from his life partner of 9 yrs but they remain friends. Says he doesn’t make his personal life public that’s why nobody know his situation…here is a hint his name is Mark Sinclair

Joyce
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

Here are some messages shared between us..sorry can’t show who he is but maybe this will help.. what should I do?

Tamison
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Rising Participant
                      • ★★★

The name wouldnt or doesn’t help me figure out who he is. But just be on the side of caution and careful and I’d do some back ground and research is all I’m saying. Better to be safe than sorry, know what I mean ? Hope things turn out for your good .

Joyce
                      Basic Member
                        • New Participant
                        • Topic Author

Last one

Tamison
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • Rising Participant
                          • ★★★

Ok, you have some back and forth swapping of messages. What does it mean ? Let actions speak louder than words. If he’s legit then you’ll get your tickets via email, right ? I looked up the name, its associated a with stage name vin diesel, yes ? So I’d call into question, why would some one with his reputation and access to basically unlimited numbers of people be searching on the net in chat rooms for someone to hook up with ?
                          I’m in hopes you don’t get your hopes or expectations up to high. Just saying , yes it could go against all the odds and be a possibility, but keep logic and rationale within the scope of your thinking as well.

Joyce
                          Basic Member
                            • New Participant
                            • Topic Author

Starting following him on instagram and he sent me a friend request from a different account he says he only uses to chat then told me we could chat on his hangout.. said this was nothing he has done before but really wanted to get to know me

Tamison
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More »
                              • Rising Participant
                              • ★★★

I’m not a psychic reader but in my own opinion I’d say this is one of his groupies. Even more so I get the feel its actually a female. What better way to screen fans ? Ask some questions that pertain to a male and female response. Such as gage how a male or a female would respond to the same question.

Joyce
                              Basic Member
                                • New Participant
                                • Topic Author

Thank you for your help

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.