Am I gay or crazy?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Am I gay or crazy?

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by amrmohamed.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

amrmohamed
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I love having sex with animals.
      I can’t believe I am talking about that to anyone.
      What that makes me?
      Not only having sex with animals makes me horny.Even if I just ride a donkey or a horse or sometimes a cow , I become horny at once.
      I need help about that subject. I live in a village in a Muslim country and this thing is forbidden and taboo.

nado
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 6
        • Replies: 10
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 14.00

mohamed take a deep breath we all are different.. you are not crazy .. it’s not healthy to have sex with animals.. just try to not do it.. are you married?

amrmohamed
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Yes I am married

emb1801
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 4
            • New Participant
            Credits: 9.00

Hmm…, Its forbidden and taboo in ANY country. Let’s be real. Time to sit down at your morning crack table, brew up some chamomile tea, put your reading glasses on, and just hear me out:
            The answer to your question, which I can only imagine is hypothetically speaking, seeing how you’re just a young man with a slight drinking problem that just found this website so you got jokes.
            But Let’s hypothetically answer this question and dive deep into the world of the human chicken baster.
            The answer to your question:
            Yes, sir. This falls under the “crazy” category , it doesn’t even come close to falling under the “gay” category. Lets take for example:
            A person who is in love with the muffler of their. LIFTED Ford F5000 pickup truck and has sex with an inflatable pool raft every night , still possesses more normality, functionality, and sanity than this broken unstable individual that sits around crying to Taco Bell commericals and having sex with his wife’s pet goldfish.
            No psychic in the world could cure what you got.
            Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you would need a team man. An entire town of white coats. Keep your chin up tho, there is always a silver lining to any grim situation, breeding with chickens only means you can’t procreate, therefore that does this world a. HUGE favor!
            Every human being on the planet, owes that chicken a thank you greeting card attached to a small and beautifully fragrant candle. Its like a tribal sacrifice but Bath and Body works is now involved.
            Hope this answers your question!

emb1801
            Basic Member
              • New Participant

Also hypothetically speaking (as you down another shot of your Kroger bought vodka and fall into another drunken stupor with your totinos pizza rolls staining all of your good shirts,) under the laws of humanity you would be entitled to grant the wife the best damn divorce she’ll ever have!
              Then afterwards you could devote your life and dreams to Fluffy the large analed hamster!
              After the hamster receives its gifts of sacrifice , sea breeze candles, and possibly one of those hamster ball toys so it can roll away from your life as fast as possible, everyone could go on to live happy fulfilling lives.
              Hope this helps.

emb1801
              Basic Member
                • New Participant

Also hypothetically speaking (as you down another shot of your Kroger bought vodka and fall into another drunken stupor with your totinos pizza rolls staining all of your good shirts,) under the laws of humanity you would be entitled to grant the wife the best damn divorce she’ll ever have!

Then afterwards you could devote your life and dreams to Fluffy the large analed hamster!

After the hamster receives its gifts of sacrifice , sea breeze candles, and possibly one of those hamster ball toys so it can roll away from your village as fast as possible, everyone could go on to live happy fulfilling lives.
                Hope this helps.

amrmohamed
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

EMB 1801
                  I will reply to later tonight as I am at work now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.