Alot of Changes

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Alot of Changes

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I haven’t been on in awhile. A lot has happened in my life. So many changes.

Number 1 is that my now ex husband has moved out and i’m not longer with the boyfriend either. I’m completely single and feeling very lonely. My main interactions with anyone lately are with my kids and few texts from both my ex boyfriend and ex husband, not good interactions. I’m sure they both hate me right now. I guess i’m feeling very lonely and still looking for true love.

I would just like any love relationship insight.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Sorry things are not going well for you right now. If you can take this time to reflect on what you really want to do for yourself this will be a start. If you can maintain and project a positive outlook when you are out and about, you will attract those type of individuals. You will be happy again. Someone is likely to come to you, so you don’t need to be looking.

Best wishes,

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you. I’ve sorta been feeling the same thing. That i just need to not look for another man yet in hopes he’ll find me. And that i need to be more positive and feel good about myself. Slowly these changes are taking effect.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.