Alone and doubtful

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Alone and doubtful

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Luckystar94.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FireEyes87
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I have felt alone my entire life… Never felt like I belonged anywhere or that anyone ever wanted me. I know there are people who live and care about me but I am still alone…. So tired of feeling unimportant and useless. Will I ever go somewhere in life or do something important… Something that matters….. Will I ever be financial at ease…. Is there anything exceptional about who I am… Is it normal to look at someone any physically feel what they are feeling? Does that really happen to me or have I lost my ever lvin mind…….. Will good things ever happen to me or am I destined to self medicate to numb the pain I desperately try to stuff down…. Is any of this even real….

Luckystar94
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 29.00

Hey
        I totally get you. I’ve lived my life pretty much alone too. I don’t have any real friends or any of that stuff. But you know what, you shouldn’t give up. Life is so wonderful and mysterious anything can happen. Take it from another lonely person. And I know you have people who love you very much. AND THAT is one of life’s greatest gifts. You don’t need a lot of people you just need a few who are genuine. So don’t feel sad, there are plenty of people like us out there you just have to look at the good this world has to offer. If you never turn the page you’ll never know what’s on the other side so stay happy and keep living life to the fullest. And who knows with this pain you’re feeling now you can be somebody’s hero because you get what its like to be lonely and you can help them. YOU CAN SAVE SOMEONE’S LIFE! I sure do hope I helped you because like I said I get you all too well. See ya best of luck now!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.