Almost at rock bottom

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Almost at rock bottom

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PandoraRose
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

okay so this past week has been one of the worst in a long time but it’s all little things, that individually don’t bother me, but combined they have made me start questioning why me a lot.

my financial status is the worst it’s been, the job I love is being tainted by the staff I work with disliking me for absolutely no reason anyone can provide and I have zero love life and no clear chance of that changing any time soon.

my question is simply, is there going to be a change for the better in the near future because I can’t see how much worse it can get? My main question is, how and when will I meet the person who will change my views on everything for the better and who are they? There’s only so many times I can try and convince myself and others that my cat is an acceptable companion and all that I need.

please can someone help and provide me with as much encouragement that a good change is about to happen?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I see that you will pull through this, as you always seems to do. I get a psychic sense deep down you are fighter. But I would be careful about challenging the universe about how worse it can get. It can get much worse from where you are. As far as job and relationship, I don’t see any major shifts coming up soon. But, if you make some changes in how you approach it, you can make the changes happen. So far I don’t see you in places where you will likely meet the person you will want to be with. You have to get out more. I’d pick places where there are more positive people like charity fundraisers and community events. I don’t see you do anything like this now. Also, work on the tude. If you expect things to stay bad, this is what you will get. Also, I get a compassionate sense from you. Find a way of looking at your life which allows you to feel empowered, hopeful, excited and confident. I don’t see you doing this yet. Ever considered working for a non-profit or some other heart-centered path, where you are around more positive people, doing something to make a difference? You are different. I think this one of the reasons you get issues from those at work. I keep seeing a daughter around you. Is she in the picture yet?

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Keep fighting!

Patricia7-
          Lesson 5
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 19
            • Replies: 238
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 26.00

Do not look for another person to complete you or change you. You must change yourself before romance will come. I would suggest that you start with looking at everything that is good. Keep a gratitude journal. Never challenge that “things can’t get worse”. Instead focus on making things better. I don’t see clearly why your coworkers do not like you and only get 1 word “defensive”. Try to get along at work and try to be open with coworkers. Your life can change but it starts with you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.