Alberta Girly

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Alberta Girly

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Jrose35.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jrose35
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Canada
      • Topics: 7
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

What do your spirit guides tell me about any new romances coming my way in the upcoming months

Other psychics have said I’ll meet a tall dark haired man with wavy hair and glasses and that I’m supposed to bypass him cause he’s not good news Have I already met this new man or not yet and that then my opportunity with Josh will come along shortly after this guy Josh is still with his jealous spouse so i assume it’s a long time from now.

PS all my encounter predictions of Josh have come true.I don’t know what to think

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

“Jealous Spouse” I think not. My strongest psychic signals tell me JOSH is the man you are to avoid, I don’t care what he looks like.

goldagreier
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 58
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 74.00

Also, I just got this: Until you purge your mind of Josh, you are blocking future romantic opportunities. Once you clear your mind, you will have little or no trouble attracting someone and something stable.

Jrose35
          Participant
          Basic Member
            • Canada
            • Topics: 7
            • Replies: 7
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 15.00

Can you please describe my second husband to me
            and any details you have of me him first name initial,zodiac sign,birth month,age,body type
            and looks,I reside in grande prairie,ab Canada is he from my city as well,does he come into my country club timHortons work place,is he someone I know,dont know but knows ppl I know,does he have a kid or kids,when will i meet him,I have one 5 year old son with medical issues and we will live with my parents for who knows how long,depends on when he turns a new corner,Is my second hubby on Facebook if i knew his name I could look him up,will I have other boyfriends prior to my second hubby or did I meet them and bypass them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.