advice would be much appreciated!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions advice would be much appreciated!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

prettykitty
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • ★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi Everyone!

Here’s my situation: I’ve been seeing this guy for a couple of months now and I’m not sure where it is going. I like him, but I’m not sure if he would be good in a relationship for me. I wouldn’t want to, but I could end things with him if that’s what’s best for both of us, but I just can’t tell yet. I know he cares about me, but he has been acting more and more erratically in the past couple of weeks and it is making me more confused about him and harder for me to evaluate what we could be in the future. Basically, I would love to know how this is likely to develop and/or what he’s feeling/thinking. I know this might seem like a petty question but I have A LOT of stress in the other areas of my life and just figuring this out would be such a big help! Thank you for your time! 😀

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Kitty,
        I am a student of the Life Mastery Program and I’m a bit new at giving advice, but this is what I see happening–I think you have already answered a large part of your question. You have been seeing this man for a couple of months and are starting to be aware of some issues which would not be acceptable for the long term. Since he is not being open with you about his change in behavior, it seems that he has some things going on in his life that he is not ready to share with you.

It is important to remember that the future is not set in stone. You really like him and want to give this relationship a chance. You might want to try for another couple of months to see what is happening. If there is not a positive change in his behavior, I would not let this go beyond an additional 4 months. Presently, I do not feel that he has given the future much thought. I sense that he cares about you, but there are other issues that are consuming his attention.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing!
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.