About my love Life, career and skin

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions About my love Life, career and skin

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by thanga_niro.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thanga_niro
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

Hi I am have been loving a guy for more than 3 yrs now and want it to work out… will we he talk to me again on the phone in a loving caring way like the start ? and when will we get married ? Also I am getting lots of breakouts on my face and the treatment I am doing seems to be making it worse ..will I get clear flawless skin soon ? Please if you can let me know. Thanks

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

The relationship still has a chance, but I’m concerned he might have you in the friend zone. Also, I don’t seem him only committed to you. At the least, I see other flirting. I’m getting now might be the time to push harder, and if he won’t treat you with more respect, it might be time to let him go and find somebody who will. Is he at a great distance? Be careful about picking a relationship with so many challenges because deep down, you really don’t want to have a relationship. I’m getting this might be a factor for you.

thanga_niro
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 6
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 11.00

How do I push harder …you mean let him know my feelings and ask him what his intentions are ? Do you think me chasing him more will make him pull away even more ? What do you mean he isn’t only committed to me ….you mean he has another gf now or something ? What do u mean I really don’t want to have a relationship … I really do to have a relationship with him because I have been loving him for a long time…if he does have me in the friend zone how can I move from that to lover zone …..but he did love me a lot in start though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.