A Relationship?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions A Relationship?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, me again. So some time ago i asked if there was going to be someone in my life romantically. Not that i am not believing this it is just seeming to take a long time. I mean there is a man who has a crush on me but i am not attracted to him in this way and never can as we are totally different and i did have coffee with him but the whole hour he talked about himself as he seems to do quite often. So i was wondering if there might be someone else. Sorry for asking again i just feel so lonely! Thanks for any insight and help.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

It’s a selfish thing when someone talks about themselves for an hour without asking you much about your self. I would normally refer to that person as a psychic vampire.

My psychic sense is that it could be a a while before you meet somebody new. The good news is that you do not have to settle for this being your future. Instead of asking your self if there is someone else out there, it may be helpful to instead ask your self what you need to do to find the right person. My sense about you is that there are many things that you could change about your self that would give you a much better chance at meeting someone special.

You are breaking a lot of the rules and wondering why you’re getting the results you are getting – your thinking is out-of-control, your emotions are out-of-control, you aren’t really in the right types of places to meet the right types of people, you are visualizing your self being in the right situation in the future, etc. I am not trying to make you wrong, i am actually trying to help.

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Much thanks and i appreciate your thoughts and advice. I do agree i am definitely not in the right places and yes my emotions are out of control at times. I do feel that i can change things around with better visualizations, etc..i am a nice person i think. Just going through a rough patch. But the last few months i have been happier, the only thing that is missing is the right man in my life. Thanks fiona!

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

You are a wonderful person, very kind-hearted and compassionate. My sense is that you might actually be too nice at times. Instead of wondering what’s going to happen with romance, it might help to focus more on what changes you can make within yourself to make it happen.

If you can’t figure it out yourself, take a look at the life mastery program offered here by lifeleap. I found it to be a very positive life altering experience, which helped me to transform my life to where i wanted it to be. I wasn’t doing such a great job of doing it by myself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.