A possible comeback?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions A possible comeback?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by goldagreier.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi. Few months ago I got acquainted to a gentleman. At his first gaze upon me I immediately experienced a beautiful feeling. Attraction I assume. He left me quite intimidated by his personality. We talked very briefly weeks later but it’s been more than a month I have no news at all from him. I’m not that close neither to him to message him again, because apparently he seems uninterested. I was wondering if he’ll be making a comeback or he’s just one of those butterflies who flew away forever. Thanks

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

When I focus on him I get a sense that he is married or in a committed relationship. I also see that he is constantly flirting with people and playing with their emotions. He loves to turn on the charm to satisfy his own ego. He has been unfaithful to the person with whom he is committed yet has no plans to end that relationship. Furthermore, because he has a relationship he will cheat with people who are not serious about him or that aren’t smart enough to question his sporadic behavior and rude abscences. It is “move-on time” for you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.