A general question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions A general question

• This topic has 31 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi there,
      I have been extremely stressed out lately and it is really starting to take it’s toll. Please, I was just wondering will I be getting a job fairly soon ( the job situation is holding up pretty much everything)? or is there somewhere specific I need to look?
      Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

I sense there is something out there for you, though it might not be in your chosen field. There is a possiblity that you could find something to hold you over until you finish with your studying. Perhaps a local drugstore with a pharmacy? Since you have an interest in the medical field this would be a good fit.

You have a personality which reflects that you care about people. This will shine through when prospective employers interview you. Just hang in there! Things should be better in a couple of months!

Take care!
        🙂

kitana57
        Basic Member
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,

Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question, it is the most encouraging news that I have gotten to date:)

kitana57
          Basic Member
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★
            • Topic Author

Hi again Kathy,
            There are a few jobs listed at a few pharmacies within my area if I were to apply to any of these positions how likely would I be successful in getting it? I don’t mind if the job is not in my chosen field or if the pay is not so great because right now I will just be happy to be employed (anywhere for that matter and also because having a paycheck is far better than not).

Thank you in advance:)

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

You should find employment fairly soon. It is really difficult to know exactly where because the future is not set in stone. You might want to consider some of the major chain stores which also house a pharmacy.

Because you are pursuing a career in the medical field this most likely would cause a department manager to take notice. With your good attitude this could give you about a 60% chance of being hired over applicants without previous experience. Although it takes professional training to become a pharmacist, these stores do need people to stock supplies and take inventory. Because of your interest in the medical field you could be a valuable asset and would be very helpful to customers who ask about products.

So, just hang in there and please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing.
              🙂

kitana57
              Basic Member
                • Rising Participant
                • ★★★
                • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,

I don’t mind what kind of job it is really just as long as it is honest and that I have an opportunity to work again. I have been out of circulation so long and that is what worries me. I know that sounds nutty, but I really wish to be working because not having one is really starting to bring me down. It just feels like another stumbling block keeping me from reaching my ultimate goal. I’m more than willing to put in the hard work necessary to get there, but right now I am hoping to regain some much needed stability into my life. Thank you so much for your time, consideration, and guidance:)

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

You might find a better chance of getting a job in a line of work where you have had previous experience. Things do change and the economy is tight, but companies still do need employees.

You have a really good attitude and potential employers will see this. It would really help you to find something that is related to the medical field. Have you considered looking into positions that might become available in a medical supply store? It is difficult to find just the right opportunity, but as you are looking for available positions you could keep this in the back of your mind.

Just be cautious of any “work at home” opportunities or anything that would require you to pay money to get started. Something should break soon!
                  🙂

kitana57
                  Basic Member
                    • Rising Participant
                    • ★★★
                    • Topic Author

Thanks again:) Yeah I put in for a few positions I am hoping at least one of them pays off because I am really stressing out right now. I really need to separate myself from this environment right now because it is literally becoming to much.

KathyN
                    Participant
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★

With the law of averages, something will have to break soon. Looking for a job can actually be more time consuming and stressful than the job itself.

Sometimes potential employers are reluctant to hire someone who might over qualify for the position. This is because people rarely stay with the position for long. Just keep trying and exhibit that positive attitude with genuine concern for others. Hopefully you will be hired for a position that you will truly enjoy.

Take care!
                      🙂

kitana57
                      Basic Member
                        • Rising Participant
                        • ★★★
                        • Topic Author

I really how so in all honesty. Do you think anything will turn up this month though?

KathyN
                        Participant
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • Super Participant
                          • ★★★★★

In all honesty, I don’t know if it will be this month. It is hard to predict exactly when because the future is not set in stone. I do sense that you will find something this summer tho–

Just hang in there and know that better times lie ahead–

Take care!
                          🙂

kitana57
                          Basic Member
                            • Rising Participant
                            • ★★★
                            • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,

I apologize for the urgency of my request, I guess I am just ready to get back to work. I am even willing to get more than one ( it would be nice to get one that pays fairly well, but truthfully I will take what I can get). This waiting game thing is driving me up a wall and I will be grateful to be employed again. I am hoping to stay as long as I can, but I hope it will be flexible when it comes to school.

Thank you so much for taking the time to guide me I guess I kind of knew this already, but this exercise in patience is getting to be just to much.

I truly appreciate you answering my many questions and for the help lol.

KathyN
                            Participant
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More »
                              • Super Participant
                              • ★★★★★

If you should find something where there is more than one shift, you might want to try to get the shift that would be more compatible with your school schedule. There are part time jobs that advertise as being a good opportunity for a second job or for students. Jobs in market research sometimes offer flexible schedules.

I know you just need to go for what is available. Once you are hired your employer will notice and appreciate your dedication. Unless it is with a company that needs their employees during specific hours, they are likely to be flexible.

Things will fall into place. Just keep up your confidence!

Take care!
                              🙂

kitana57
                              Basic Member
                                • Rising Participant
                                • ★★★
                                • Topic Author

Hi again Kathy,
                                Thank you again you are 100% correct, I just have to think more positively because thinking negatively so far has had the opposite effect of what I want (as they say you only fail when you cease to try:) I appreciate your time and dedication for steering me in the right direction and for giving me a bit of clarity lol. I guess my intuition isn’t as strong as it used to be. I am hoping the next time on this particular subject I will have good news to report.

KathyN
                                Participant
                                graduate
                                LMP Student
                                Learn More »
                                  • Super Participant
                                  • ★★★★★

You seem to be feeling the right attitude toward this situation– this could be a sign that something positive will happen soon!

Take care!
                                  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.