A few questions….can someone please help??

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions A few questions….can someone please help??

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by cbparis.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tricia2shi
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi. My name is Tricia and I’m needing a few questions answered please, if you can. I am constantly finding hearts all around me all the time. I know this sounds a little odd, but I see them everywhere. I know it means something, but I just cant figure it out. I am finding them on my walls, my food is shaped like them, my daughter got a scrape and it was shaped like one, I had an age spot show up as one on my arm, etc, etc. They are everywhere. Also, Ive been meditating lately and trying to find out who my spirit guide/guides are. What am I doing wrong here? Can you tell me what their name/names are? And also, I have gained a new hobby that has become a big part of my life. Can you tell me if that will lead to anything or if I will find the right group for me? And just two more, if you dont mind. How is my housing going to come out and are me and my daughters social security checks going to come through? I know thats alot to ask at one time. But if you get anything at all on me, please please let me know. Ive got so many more that I didnt even mention but would love to. lol Thank you, Trish

synaesthee
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant

Although I just recently surprised myself on the free test (thank you, Lifeleap for that eye-opening opportunity), there is only so much that somebody else can tell you about what you’re experiencing right now. I CAN however tell you that I have also experienced “messages” coming from the world in the form of symbols and shapes and events, etc. These messages are meant for your interpretation, and unfortunately nobody can help you with that. Keep in mind, however, that all you have to do is realize that they wouldn’t be there if you didn’t already know what they meant…

As for the spirit guide thing, I’ve not had much experience seeking that out, but the impression I get from feeling it out is that it’s kind-of a hard thing to describe. I know native americans would sometimes take mind-altering substances before they really figured it out, so it’s a pretty abstract process. (I am by no means suggesting you take any substances).

I unfortunately don’t feel confident enough to respond to the questions that would require purely psychic responses, as I’m kinda new at this, sorry. I hope the rest helped you out, though.

cbparis
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant

Has someone close to you passed over recently? I got the impression while reading your post that the hearts are from him (or her). I’m not a trained psychic or anything. I’ve only just joined here. Still, I got that feeling when I read your post and felt I should share it with you. All the best.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.