a clear direction

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions a clear direction

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

good evening, may I ask for a clear direction for my financial life? I work as a Rune reader and I’m not earning enough, I’m getting crazy about this kind of life, always in poverty, and I don’t know what to do
      may I ask for clear directions? like “make this, because this is what will lead you to money and freedom quickly”
      please, I’m really desperate, may you help?
      thank you and blessings

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

I see you supplementing your income working in a metaphysical store. I also see a college campus. Could mean store is near campus or could be suggesting you go to school too. Or could be suggesting you teach about what you know in future

Anonymous
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

thank you very much, Patricia 🙂 there are no metaphysical stores in a range of minimum 1 hour and a half of car, unfortunately, if not even more time, and I am not qualified to teach what I know, I’m afraid, because I do not feel I have something so unique to teach – I never tried to impose my vision on anyone and I don’t feel like doing it because I know it’s not perfect knowledge
          about going back to school, I have no reason to do that nor I could afford it anyway
          thank you so much for your time and kindness

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.