2 guys only one heart

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions 2 guys only one heart

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by lightgiver10_14.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Theconfusedone
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

I’m in a serious relationship for about 4years now. He loves me and my son so much. Been with me through thick and thin. Foolish me though I met this other guy and now I am torn. My affection for the other guy is growing day after day even if he wasn’t doing anything. I turned him down but I now I feel like in love with him. Please help.

lightgiver10_14
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 8.00

Hi Theconfusedone , I feel like you need to stay with the guy that been through thick and thin. Reason being , if when and start to have relationship with the other guy it wouldn’t be good at all. the 4 years guy would feel disbelief ,shame and hurt. While on the other hand you don’t really know who the other guy really is personality wise. Oh and your son could feel bad that the 4 year guy isn’t around as much. When you grow attached someone you will never let them go. Thanks for posting I hope this helped ! 🙂

Theconfusedone
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 1.00

Hi Theconfusedone , I feel like you need to stay with the guy that been through thick and thin. Reason being , if when and start to have relationship with the other guy it wouldn’t be good at all. the 4 years guy would feel disbelief ,shame and hurt. While on the other hand you don’t really know who the other guy really is personality wise. Oh and your son could feel bad that the 4 year guy isn’t around as much. When you grow attached someone you will never let them go. Thanks for posting I hope this helped ! ?

Thanks so much!

lightgiver10_14
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 6
            • New Participant
            Credits: 8.00

No Problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.